The paper features determination and visualization of the culture of professional activity in an individual. According to the acme-personalized principles of construction of an integral pedagogical process, personal development largely depends on one’s personal culture of professional activity. To define the concept of "culture of professional activity", one needs a systematic search. Both traditional and innovative aspects have to be taken into consideration, as well as the conceptual apparatus. The present research defines some models of the concept of "culture of professional activity" in its broad, narrow, local, unified, humanistic, and personified meaning. The poly-systemic nature of the proof of the connection between the constructed determinations results from the experience in solving the problems of scientific research in pedagogy, observing the foundations of scientific knowledge in general, professional, private-subjective, and private practice of recording the conditions, directions, and models of pedagogical search. The authors define the concepts of "the model of the formation of the culture of professional activity", "the pedagogical conditions for the formation of professional activity culture", and the "technology of forming a culture of individual professional activity of the individual". They also describe their use in pedagogical discourse. The constructs of organization of scientific search can reflect the unity of general, particular, and local methods of solving the problems of the development of scientific knowledge and scientific and pedagogical theory as a whole.
pedagogical modeling, pedagogical methodology, culture of professional activity, model of the formation of a culture of professional activity, pedagogical conditions for the formation of a culture of professional activity, technology of formation of culture of professional activity of the person
1. Golubeva N. V. Na puti k professionalizmu: nekotorye aspekty povysheniia kachestva inzhenernykh kadrov [On the way to professionalism: some aspects of improving the quality of engineering personnel]. Uspekhi sovremennoi nauki i obrazovaniia = Successes of modern science and education, 2, no. 8 (2016): 183–185.
2. Grebenkina L. K., Belyaeva V. A. Professionalizm i pedagogicheskaia kompetentnost' prepodavatelia vysshei shkoly [Professional and pedagogical competence of a higher school teacher]. Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie i nauka = Pedagogical education and science, no. 4 (2015): 42–44.
3. Drobchik T. Yu., Nevzorov B. P. Opredelenie termina "kentavrovoe znanie" v sinergeticheskom podkhode k organizatsii obrazovatel'nogo protsessa [The definition of the term "centaur knowledge" in the synergetic approach to the organization of the educational process]. Sibirskii pedagogicheskii zhurnal = Siberian Pedagogical Journal, no. 8 (2010): 357–364.
4. Drobchik T. Yu., Nevzorov B. P. Opredelenie termina "poznavatel'naia samostoiatel'nost'" v sinergeticheskom podkhode k organizatsii obrazovatel'nogo protsessa [Definition of the term "cognitive independence" in the synergetic approach to the organization of the educational process]. Sibirskii pedagogicheskii zhurnal = Siberian Pedagogical Journal, no. 5 (2010): 137–144.
5. Kozyrev N. A., Kozyreva O. A. Adaptivnye uchebnye posobiia v strukture podgotovki budushchikh pedagogov-psikhologov napravleniia podgotovki – "Psikhologo-pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie", profilia podgotovki "44.03.02 – Psikhologiia obrazovaniia" kak uslovie gumanizatsii obrazovaniia [Adaptive tutorials in the structure of training of future teachers-psychologists in the field of study "Psychological and pedagogical education", specialization "44.03.02 – Psychology of education" as a condition of humanization of education]. Sovremennye nauchnye issledovaniia i innovatsii = Modern scientific researches and innovations, no. 10 (2015): 413–420.
6. Kozyreva O. A., Gaiko M. Ie., Gorbunova I. A., Sedova K. S. Modeli formirovaniia i upravleniia kul'turoi samostoiatel'noi raboty pedagoga v usloviiakh nepreryvnogo professional'nogo obrazovaniia [Models of the formation and management of the culture of independent work of the teacher in conditions of continuous professional education]. European Social Science Journal, no. 8 (2012): 83–90.
7. Kozyreva O. A., Kozyrev N. A., Svinarenko V. G. Vospitanie v professional'noi podgotovke pedagogov [Education in the professional training of teachers]. Moscow: MIFI, 2017, 400.
8. Kozyreva O. Ye. Vozmozhnosti organizatsii pedagogicheskoi podderzhki v rabote budushchego pedagoga [Possibilities of organizing pedagogical support in the work of the future teacher]. Territoriia nauki = Science Territory, no. 5 (2016): 7–10.
9. Kozyreva O. A. Kul'tura samostoiatel'noi raboty lichnosti: modeli i vozmozhnosti formirovaniia [Culture of self-dependent work personality: models and possibilities of formation]. Sovremennye nauchnye issledovaniia i innovatsii = Modern scientific researches and innovations, no. 3 (2017): 95.
10. Kozyreva O. A., Kozyrev N. A. Vidy i modeli sovremennogo obucheniia v strukture obrazovaniia [Types and models of modern education in the structure of education]. Gumanitarnye nauchnye issledovaniia = Humanitarian scientific research, no. 12 (2015): 155–165.
11. Kozyreva O. A., Kozyrev N. A., Mit'kina Ie. V. Innovatsionnaia pedagogika v modeli sovremennogo obrazovaniia [Innovative pedagogy in the model of modern education]. Internetnauka = Internet Science, no. 10 (2016): 391–405.
12. Konovalov S. V., Kozyreva O. A. Pedagogicheskoie modelirovaniie v konstruktakh sovremennogo obrazovaniia [Pedagogical modeling in the constructs of modern education]. Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta = Tomsk State Pedagogical University Bulletin, no. 1 (2017): 58–63.
13. Konoplyansky D. A., Nevzorov B. P. Perspektivy ispol'zovaniia pedagogicheskoi strategii formirovaniia konkurentosposobnosti vypusknika vuza v kontekste modernizatsii vysshego obrazovaniia [Perspectives of using the pedagogical strategy of forming the competitiveness of a graduate of a university in the context of modernization of higher education]. Alma mater, no. 9 (2016): 79–84.
14. Konyukhova Ye. T., Konyukhova T. V. Filosofsko-psikhologicheskii kontekst ponyatii "uspekh" i "uspeshnost' lichnosti" [The philosophical and psychological context of the concepts of "success" and "personal success"]. Filosofiia obrazovaniia = Philosophy of Education, no. 1 (2011): 214–220.
15. Svinarenko V. G., Kozyreva O. A. Nauchnoie issledovaniie po pedagogike v strukture vuzovskogo i dopolnitel’nogo obrazovaniia [Scientific research on pedagogy in the structure of higher and further education]. Moscow: MIFI, 2014, 92.
16. Sycheva O. V. Stazhirovka kak element povysheniia professionalizma kadrov [Internship as part of improving the professionalism of the staff]. Mezhdunarodnyi nauchno-issledovatel'skii zhurnal = International Research Journal, no. 12-1 (2016): 144–147.
17. Khvan A. A. Teoreticheskie i prakticheskie problemy podgotovki uchitelia [Theoretical and practical problems of teacher training]. Vestnik Nizhegorodskogo universiteta im. N. I. Lobachevskogo. Seriia: Sotsialʹnye nauki = Vestnik of Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod. Series: Social Sciences, no. 4 (2015): 195–203.
18. Khvan A. A. Effektivnost' ekonomicheskikh innovatsii v obrazovanii: psikhologicheskie pokazateli [Efficiency of economic innovations in education: psychological indicators]. Narodnoe obrazovanie = Public education, no. 3 (2014): 48–54.