The article reveals the conceptual apparatus of innovative pedagogy, i.e. its object, subject, objectives, and tasks. The authors analyze the possibilities of traditional and innovative pedagogy and define the professional pedagogical functions of the course of Innovative pedagogy. The article also features the system of principles of innovative pedagogy and pedagogical conditions required to improve the quality of pedagogical activity in the framework of innovative pedagogy. In pedagogy, the ranking of traditional scientific knowledge and innovative scientific knowledge according to activity products determines the means, methods, forms and technologies of pedagogical activity by the resource of new performance results. How well the tasks of pedagogical activity will be resolved directly depends on the ongoing changes in society, culture, technology, science, and industry. The system of lifelong learning guarantees social and professional inclusion. This practice benefits from constant achievements in various areas of education. Innovative pedagogy as a generator of new achievements and productive methods produces a situational and personalized system of self-organization of the quality of educational services and situational adjustment of the personality in the models of acme-projection and acme-building.
innovative pedagogy, pedagogical modeling, independent work culture of personality, pedagogical conditions, pedagogical function, continuous education system, principles innovative pedagogy, innovative pedagogical tools
1. Boikova I. V. Spetsifika i pedagogicheskiie usloviia formirovaniia kul'tury samostoiatel'noi raboty studentov tekhnikuma [Specificity and pedagogical conditions for the formation of a culture of independent work of technical college students]. Bulletin of the Kemerovo State University, no. 4-2 (2015): 7–11.
2. Kozyreva O. A. Tekhnologiia sistemno-pedagogicheskogo modelirovaniia v usloviiakh nepreryvnogo professional'nogo obrazovaniia [Technology of system-pedagogical modeling in conditions of continuous vocational education]. Sovremennye naukoemkie tekhnologii = Modern high technology, no. 3-2 (2016): 355–359.
3. Kozyreva O. A., Kozyrev N. A., Svinarenko V. G. Vospitanie v professional'noi podgotovke pedagogov [Education in the professional training of teachers]. Moscow: MIFI, 2017, 400.
4. Kozyreva O. A. Kul'tura samostoiatel'noi raboty lichnosti v konstruktakh pedagogicheskoi metodologii [Culture of self-dependent living activities of personality in constructs of pedagogical methodology]. Internetnauka = Internet Science, no. 5 (2016), 478–488.
5. Kozyreva O. A. Kul'tura samostoiatel'noi raboty lichnosti: modeli i vozmozhnosti formirovaniia [Culture of independent individual work: models and possibilities of formation]. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniia = Modern problems of science and education, no. 3 (2017): 95.
6. Kozyreva O. A., Kozyrev N. A. Konstruktor printsipov pedagogicheskogo vzaimodeystviia v strukture izucheniia kursa «Pedagogika» [The constructor of the principles of pedagogical interaction in the structure of pedagogy]. Internetnauka = Internet Science, no. 9 (2016): 55–62.
7. Kozyreva O. A., Kozyrev N. A. Samorazvitie lichnosti v sisteme nepreryvnogo obrazovaniia [Self-development of personality in the system of continuous education]. Internetnauka = Internet Science, no. 9 (2016): 63–71.
8. Kozyreva O. A., Kozyrev N. A., Mit'kina E. V. Innovatsionnaia pedagogika v modeli sovremennogo obrazovaniia [Innovative pedagogy in the model of modern education]. Internetnauka = Internet Science, no. 10 (2016): 391–405.
9. Konovalov S. V., Kozyreva O. A. Pedagogicheskoe modelirovanie v konstruktakh sovremennogo obrazovaniia [Teacher modeling constructs of contemporary education]. Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta = Tomsk state pedagogical university bulletin, no. 1 (2017): 58–63.
10. Reviakina V. I. Problemy nauchnoi deiatel'nosti prepodavatelia vysshei shkoly [Problems of scientific activity of the teacher of higher school]. Informatsiia i obrazovanie: granitsy kommunikatsii = Information and education: the boundaries of communications, no. 3 (2011): 125–127.
11. Svinarenko V. G., Sorokin S. V., Tarasevich M. V. Vozmozhnosti pedagogicheskogo modelirovaniia v sisteme nepreryvnogo obrazovaniia [Possibilities of pedagogical modeling in the system of continuous education]. Moscow: MIFI, 2017, 148.
12. Svinarenko V. G., Kozyreva O. A. Nauchnoe issledovanie po pedagogike v strukture vuzovskogo i dopolnitel’nogo obrazovaniia [Scientific research on pedagogy in the structure of higher and further education]. Moscow: MIFI, 2014, 92.
13. Svinarenko V. G., Sukiasyan A. A., Kozyreva O. A. Vvedenie v pedagogiku: kontrol'no-izmeritel'nye materialy [Introduction to pedagogy: control and measuring materials]. Sterlitamak: AMI, 2016, 40.
14. Svinarenko V. G., Sukiasyan A. A., Kozyreva O. A. Istoriia pedagogiki i obrazovaniia: kontrol'no-izmeritel'nye materialy [History of Pedagogy and Education: Control and Measuring Materials]. Sterlitamak: AMI, 2016, 28.
15. Svinarenko V. G., Sukiasyan A. A., Kozyreva O. A. Sotsial'naia pedagogika: kontrol'no-izmeritel'nye materialy [Social pedagogy: control and measuring materials]. Sterlitamak: AMI, 2015, 52.