The general clinical and psychological characteristics of cognitive disorders in somatic diseases are given. Groups of such disorders are distinguished depending on their etiology. Methods of diagnosis of cognitive disorders are characterized and psychological methods of their correction are substantiated.
cognitive functions, cognitive disorders, somatic diseases, psychodiagnostics, psychocorrection, psychological rehabilitation
1. Lokshina A. B. Modern ideas about non-dement cognitive disorders // Effective pharmacotherapy. 2015. No. 1. pp. 36-44.
2. Solodukhin A.V. et al. Possibilities of methods of cognitive behavioral psychotherapy in changing the internal picture of the disease in patients with coronary heart disease // Fundamental and clinical medicine. 2017. Vol. 2. No. 1. pp. 84-90.
3. Yakhno N. N., Zakharov V. V., Lokshina A. B. Memory and attention disorders in old age // Journal of Neurology and Psychiatry named after S. S. Korsakov. 2006. Vol. 106. No. 2. pp. 58-62.
4. Fonyakin A.V. et al. Cardiovascular diseases and cognitive impairment. Prevention and treatment // Russian Medical Journal. 2011. Vol. 19. No. 9 (403). pp. 538-544.
5. Aiello E. N. et al. Screening for cognitive sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 infection: a comparison between the Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE) and the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA). Neurological Sciences. 2022. Vol. 43. No. 1. pp. 81-84. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10072-021-05630-3
6. Solodukhin A.V., Yanitsky M.S., Seriy A.V. On the problem of choosing correctional computer programs for restoring cognitive functions in cardiological patients. Russian Psychological Journal. 2020. Vol. 17. No. 1. pp. 5-14.
7. aPHASIA program for neurorehabilitation of people with dynamic aphasia after stroke and other brain injuries. Certificate of state registration of the computer program No. 2018614893 dated 04/19/2018.