In this work, were obtained various extracts from the root of Valeriana officinalis and was studied their antioxidant activity by three methods, was studied the content of secondary metabolites of a phenolic nature. Biologically active substances were isolated from the extracts individually.
common valerian, antioxidant activity, biologically active substances, extraction, Valeriana officinalis L.
1. Timofeeva A.N. The influence of antioxidants on the human body / A.N. Timofeeva // Tools and mechanisms of modern innovative development. 2017, pp. 11-13.
2. Kryuchkova A.I., Vasko K.A., Dobrokhotov D.A. Characteristics of medicinal plants: Valerian officinalis, Motherwort and Melissa officinalis and their effect on the human body / A.I. Kryuchkova, K.A. Vasko, D.A. Dobrokhotov // XX International Research Competition ICNS "SCIENCE AND EDUCATION", the best student article 2019, p. 267.
3. Alyamkina E.A., Abrashina I.V. The study of the relative antioxidant activity of pharmaceutical medicinal herbs and preparations / E.A. Alyamkina, I.V. Abrashina // Medico-pharmaceutical journal "Pulse". 2020, Vol. 22, No. 6, pp. 84-87.
4. Voroshilin R.A., Rassolov S.N., Ulrikh E.V., Kurbanova M.G. Evaluation of the impact of chamomile extracts on the complex of economically useful qualities of rabbit meat //Technology and technology of food production. 2019. V. 49. No. 4. S. 643-651.
5. Mehvish S., Barkat M. Q. Phytochemical and antioxidant screening of amomum subulatum, Elettaria cardamomum, emblica officinalis, rosa damascene, Santalum album and valeriana officinalis and their effect on stomach, liver and heart / S. Mehvish, M. Q. Barkat // Matrix Science Pharma (MSP). 2018. Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 21-26.
6. Sánchez M., Burgos E. G., Iglesias I., Gómez-Serranillos M. P. Updating the biological interest of Valeriana officinalis / M. Sánchez, E. G. Burgos, I. Iglesias, M. P. Gómez-Serranillos // Mediterranean Botany. 2021. Vol.42, e70280 (published online)
7. Sukhikh S. et al. Chemical Composition and Content of Biologically Active Substances Found in Cotinus coggygria, Dactylorhiza maculata, Platanthera chlorantha Growing in Various Territories // Plants. 2021. Vol.. 10, No. 12, p. 2806.
8. Zaushintsena A., Bruhachev E., Belashova O., Asyakina L., Kurbanova M., Vesnina A., Fotina N. Extracts of rhodiola rosea l. And scutellaria galericulata l. In functional dairy products // Foods and Raw Materials. 2020. V. 8.№ 1. P. 163-170.