VAC 5.9.5 Русский язык
This article describes the discourse of Internet news published on the official website of the Chelyabinsk State University. Internet communication represents an integral part of everyday life, which makes it a relevant research topic. The study involved 300 news articles published between January 29, 2021, and December 31, 2021. The continuous sampling method was used to collect the material, which underwent a statistical analysis. The most frequent topics included students and student life, holidays and events, and science, while sports appeared to be the least frequent topic. Each topic was tested for the most common words and phrases. All groups appeared to have an overlapping vocabulary zone, which included such words as university, student, and CSU.
discourse, university discourse, news, online discourse, Chelyabinsk State University, website, article
1. Maksimov V. V., Naiden E. V., Serebrennikova A. N. Conceptual core of university discourse. Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2010, 317(6): 199–203. (In Russ.) https://www.elibrary.ru/nbnlsx
2. Olizko N. S. The specifics of university media discourse (on the material of social media). Relevant issues of studying and teaching philological disciplines at school and university: All-Russian Sci.-Prac. Conf., Nizhny Tagil, 28 Jan 2021. Moscow: Mir nauki, 2021, 181–187. (In Russ.) https://www.elibrary.ru/ulxkks
3. Parulina I. I. University discourse: an integral model of university news articles. Cand. Philol. Sci. Diss. Chelyabinsk, 2020, 257. (In Russ.)
4. Pastukhova O. D., Titova E. A. On the features of the Chelyabinsk State University Instagram account. Russian Linguistic Bulletin, 2021, (3): 129–134. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.18454/RULB.2021.27.3.18
5. Khomutova T. N., Parulina I. I. An integral model of university discourse in the genre of university novel. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Linguistics, 2018, 15(3): 32–43. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.14529/ling180305