The paper focuses on the terms of health, health culture, and health-preserving technologies. It introduces different interpretations of health and health culture, as well as the factors that contribute to health and those that can harm it. The culture of health is the most important component of human psyche as it characterizes the level of personal development, education, and health promotion. The authors substantiate the necessity of preserving and strengthening health through systematic sports activities. They reviewed relevant publications to prove that only personal health culture can improve social environment and protect people against the negative factors of the modern world. The analysis of practice-oriented approaches to health preservation in adults resulted in a new technology of developing healthy lifestyle skills in women aged 40–60. The article describes the conditions and tools for its practical application and the results obtained with the help of the proposed technology. The authors substantiated the possibility of dissemination of the obtained experience by using this technology in sports clubs and fitness groups.
health, components of health, factors of health, preservation of health, sports activities
1. Bobrovskaya M. D., Khimich M. N. Physical culture as component of a healthy lifestyle. Student Scientific Forum 2017: Proc. IX Intern. Student Electronic Sci. Conf., Saratov, 15 Feb – 30 Mar 2017. Saratov: SPC Academy of Natural History, 2017. (In Russ.) URL: https://scienceforum.ru/2017/article/2017036321 (accessed 24 Mar 2022).
2. Tsakoev A. A. The problem of forming the concepts of "physical culture", "sports lifestyle", and "healthy lifestyle" among students. Implementation of the organizational and pedagogical model of student sports development. Vladikavkaz: NOSU after K. L. Khetagurov, 2014, 9–73. (In Russ.)
3. Schopenhauer A. Aphorisms of worldly wisdom. St. Petersburg: Azbuka; Azbuka-Attikus, 2019, 256. (In Russ.)
4. Physiological fundamentals of health, ed. Aizman R. I. 2nd ed. Moscow: INFRA-M, 2015, 351. (In Russ.) http://dx.doi.org/10.12737/5957
5. Kaznacheev V. P. Problems of culture, health of the nation, futurology of the XXI century. Novosibirsk: ZSO MSA, 2011, 377. (In Russ.)
6. Aghajanyan N. A., Trukhanov A. I., Shenderov B. A. Studies on adaptation and ways to preserve health. Moscow: Sirin, 2002, 156. (In Russ.)
7. Izutkin D. A. The man in the interaction system of way of life and health. Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta, 2004, (2): 90–92. (In Russ.)
8. Shchedrina A. G. Concept and structure of individual health: methodology of systemic approach. Journal of Siberian Medical Sciences, 2009, (5). (In Russ.) URL: https://mos.ngmu.ru/article/pdf.php?id=380 (accessed 24 Mar 2022).
9. Lishchuk V. A. Fundamentals of medical science and valeology. Journal of Health and Life Sciences, 2010, (1): 15–25. (In Russ.)
10. Akbashev T. F., Klassov B. A. Culture of health as a necessary condition and system result of education. Through education towards a culture of peace, mutual understanding, and sustainable development: Proc. Intern. Symposium, Novosibirsk, 21–24 Mar 2000. Novosibirsk: Sibirskaia iarmarka, 2000, 37–39. (In Russ.)
11. Kiseleva L. S. Factors shaping population’s health: nature and typology. International journal of experimental education, 2015, (8-1): 17–20. (In Russ.)
12. Bykhovskaya I. M. Health and health-oriented practices in the cultural dimension. Fundamentals of cultural studies. Moscow: Editorial URSS, 2005, 439–457. (In Russ.)
13. Voloshina L. N., Demidovich O. V. Health-oriented educative system as social upbringing modern theory and practice phenomenon. Vestnik of Kostroma State University. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology. Sociokinetics, 2012, 18(1-1): 126–129. (In Russ.)
14. Treshcheva O. L., Karpeev A. G., Krizhivetskaia O. V., Tereshchenko A. A. The description of personal health level by using systematic approach. Omskiy nauchnyy vestnik, 2014, (1): 154–157. (In Russ.)
15. Madzhuga A. G., Sinitsyna I. A. Health creative pedagogy: theory, methodology, experience, prospects of development. Moscow: Logos, 2014, 508. (In Russ.)
16. Alkhasov D. S. Formation of an orthobiotic culture of students' health. Uchitel, 2005, (2): 83–85. (In Russ.)
17. Akhverdova O. A., Magin V. A. To research of "health culture" phenomenon in professional physical culture education. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2002, (9): 5–7. (In Russ.)
18. Gorbushina S. N. World outlook determinants of the formation of the future teacher's health culture. Dr. Ed. Sci. Diss. Abstr. Izhevsk, 2005, 42. (In Russ.)
19. Bicheva I. B. Culture of health of the personality: scientific-theoretical context. Gumanitarnye nauchnye issledovaniia, 2016, (9). (In Russ.) URL: https://human.snauka.ru/2016/09/16491 (accessed 24 Mar 2022).
20. Grigoreva N. V. The vocational training of specialists for high-tech manufacturing: experience of implementation of dual education technology. Baltic Humanitarian Journal, 2018, 7(3): 191–195. (In Russ.)
21. Medovikova E. A. Role of safety thinking in professional activity at Kuzbass coal mines. Science. Education. Culture. Actual problems and solution practice (federal and regional aspects): Proc. X All-Russian Sci.-Prac. Conf., Prokopyevsk, 6 Dec 2017. Prokopyevsk: Prokopyevsk branch of KuzSTU, 2017, 148–154. (In Russ.)
22. Health-saving activities in the education system: theory and practice, ed. Kazin E. M. Kemerovo: KRIPKiPRO, 2009, 347. (In Russ.)
23. Kozhanov V. V. Self-development of healths' culture of student in process of sports focused physical education. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2006, (2): 12–14. (In Russ.)
24. Malyarchuk N. N. Valeology. Tyumen: UTMN, 2008, 270. (In Russ.)
25. Spikina O. P., Lebedeva M. P. To the problem of forming the culture of health in students of high schools. Student Scientific Forum – 2017: Proc. IX Intern. Student Electronic Sci. Conf., Saratov, 15 Feb – 30 Mar 2017. Saratov: SPC Academy of Natural History, 2017. (In Russ.) URL: https://scienceforum.ru/2017/article/2017039920 (accessed 24 Mar 2022).
26. Efremova T. G., Volkova E. A. Assessment of health according to G. L. Apanasenko as a method of express diagnostics in the process of physical education. Education and training: theory, methodology, and practice: Proc. III Intern. Sci.-Prac. Conf., Cheboksary, 8 May 2015. Cheboksary: CSC "Interactive plus", 2015, 326–328. (In Russ.)
27. Savchenko S. V., Saleev E. R. Comparative characteristics of the dynamics of physical fitness of students of special medical groups in the framework of the health program "Path to health". Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniia, 2019, (1). (In Russ.) URL: https://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=28587 (accessed 24 Mar 2022).
28. Golubeva G. N., Golubev A. I. External and internal risk factors for health students. Fundamentalnye issledovaniia, 2013, (8-4): 909–912. (In Russ.)