This paper introduces an analysis of the nature, content, and dynamics of the reactive network interaction between the local authorities and the population of the city of Novokuznetsk during the urban transport reform of 2020–2022. The study involved Internet comments in regional social media, e.g., news sites, local government publics, and social networks. The semantic and comparative analysis made it possible to describe the inherent traits of the reactive socio-political interaction, i.e., relevance, speed of information exchange, appraisal, emotional attitude, social identity, etc.
social networks, reactive interactions, transport reform, region, socio-political interaction, city
1. Barkov F. A. Civic activism, solidarity and self-organization in the context of the Russian model of civil society. Humanities of the South of Russia, 2012, (2): 193–202. (In Russ.)
2. Gruzdeva M. A. Civic participation digitalisation: limitations in the digital divides ﬁeld. Digital sociology, 2022, 5(1): 15–24. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.26425/2658-347X-2022-5-1-15-24
3. Kranzeeva E. A., Golovatsky E. V., Orlova A. V. Social and political interaction of local communities of the region in the conditions of reactive relations: cases of urban space improvement. Bulletin of Tomsk State University, 2021, (464): 81–90. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.17223/15617793/464/10
4. Kranzeeva E. A., Golovatsky E. V., Orlova A. V., Nyatina N. V., Burmakina A. L. Reactive social and political interactions in innovative processes of Russian regions. Power and governance in the East of Russia, 2021, (2): 86–102. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.22394/1818-4049-2021-95-2-86-102
5. Reutov E. V., Reutova M. N., Shavyrina I. V., Turyansky A. A. Self-organization in local communities: practices and mechanisms. Monitoring public opinion: economic and social changes, 2017, (4): 145–164. (In Russ.)