UDK 33 Экономика. Народное хозяйство. Экономические науки
Continuous, or life-long education is a factor of human potential development and an essential element of national wealth. Its strategizing is an important tool of human potential management at all social levels. The present research featured the concept of lifelong education, its impact on human potential development, and its strategizing in Russia. The study was based on Professor V.L. Kvint’s theory and methodology of strategizing. The article introduces the foundations for strategizing the lifelong education in Russia. The author also performed an OTSW analysis, which revealed some related difficulties, associated with the fragmented character of academic environment and the lack of consistent systemic management. Therefore, an effective lifelong education strategy requires a new, more coherent methodology.
strategizing, continuous education, system of additional professional education, strategic management
1. Astahova EV, Lobanov NA. Nepreryvnoe obrazovanie v ob"ektive vremeni [Continuous education: diachronic approach]. St. Petersburg – Kharkiv: Pushkin Leningrad State University; 2014. 236 p. (In Russ.)
2. Balichin GA, Safaraliev GK, Berdachkevich AP. Concept of continuing education in the Russian Federation: Objectives and specifics of management. RGGU Bulletin. Series: Economics. Management. Law. 2011;66(4):9–28. (In Russ.)
3. Biryukova NA. Concept of long-life education as theoretical basis of adult education in Europe. Siberian Pedagogical Journal. 2009;(4):346–354. (In Russ.)
4. Kvint VL. The concept of strategizing. Kemerovo: Kemerovo State University; 2020. 170 p. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.21603/978-5-8353-2562-7
5. Kvint VL. Kontseptsiya strategirovaniya. T. 1 [The concept of strategizing. Vol. 1.]. St. Petersburg: SZIU RANKhiGS; 2019. 132 p. (In Russ.)
6. Kvint VL, Bodrunov SD. Strategirovanie transformatsii obshchestva: znanie, tekhnologii, noonomika [Strategic transformation of society: knowledge, technology, and noonomy]. St. Petersburg: INIR im. S.Yu. Vitte; 2021. 351 p. (In Russ.)
7. Korshunov IA, Gaponova OS, Peshkova VM. Vek zhivi – vek uchis': nepreryvnoe obrazovanie v Rossii [Live and learn: lifelong education in Russia]. Moscow: Higher School of Economics; 2019. 312 p. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.17323/978-5-7598-1779-6
8. Krotenko TYu. Risks, dangers, threats of “continuous” e-education. Vestnik Universiteta. 2020;(2):58–62. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.26425/1816-4277-2020-2-58-62
9. Novikova IV. Strategizing of the human resources development: Main elements and stages. Strategizing: Theory and Practice. 2021;1(1):57–65. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.21603/2782-2435-2021-1-1-57-65
10. Shatskaya II. Competitive advantages as an element of the strategy of an educational organization (based on the V.L. Kvint’s methodology). Journal of Modern Competition. 2021;15(4):127–139. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.37791/2687-0649-2021-15-4-127-139
11. Kaplan A. Lifelong learning: conclusions from a literature review. International Online Journal of Primary Education. 2016;5(2):43–50.
12. Lengrand P. An introduction to lifelong education. London: Croom Helm; 1975. 156 p.