The present research featured the career and professional development of the head of a modern organization. The status and career development of specialists and managers often come into dissonance. Managerialism, corruption, and other deformations create contradictions that require targeted and large-scale efforts, e.g. innovative career management technologies. The research objective was to analyze modern problems of managing the career and professional development of CEO personnel. The career and professional path of a CEO is a cultural phenomenon. They are closely related to one's development as a personality, a partner, and a specialist, which forms a system of competencies. These competencies also reflect and generate changes in the area of intrapersonal and interpersonal improvement. Personal development depends on the accumulation and processing of life and career experience. As a rule, this experience is neither purposeful nor reflexive. As a result, it gives little large-scale effect. The study and reflection should prevent and correct violations of professional-labor and social-career development, including careerograms, customized work trajectories, psychotechnologies of career management, etc. Performance of a manager is a multilevel system of interconnected individual components. Managerial performance can be improved as a systemic correlation of the existing and emerging qualities of a manager with the peculiarities of the organization, i.e. corporate culture, socio-psychological climate, internal education and mutual assistance, a system of selection and support, a system of professionally important qualities of an effective leader, ergo design of staff, psychophysiological harmony, etc.
social'no-psihologicheskie tehnologii, upravlenie, kar'era, menedzher, deformacii razvitiya, menedzherializm, korrupciya, polivariativnaya kar'era, akmeologicheskaya model', kar'erogramma
1. Panov V. I., Kaptsov A. V. Structure of agency formation stages in students: consistency, integrity, formalization. Psikhologicheskaya nauka i obrazovanie, 2021, 26(4): 91–103. (In Russ.) http://doi.org/10.17759 / pse.202126040
2. Dvorakova Z., Makarchenko M. A. Management career development. Ekonomika i ekologicheskii menedzhment, 2012, (2): 549–555.
3. Good L., Prad J. M. La. Educational attainment as an economic driver for states, regions and communities. Michigan: Michigan State University, 2013, 50.
4. Türk K. Performance Management of academic staff and its effectiveness to teaching and research – based on the example of Estonian Uni-versities. TRAMES, 2016, 20(1): 17–36. http://doi.org/10.3176/tr.2016.1.02
5. Tuzikov A. R., Zinurova R. I. Human and social capital knowledge and skills in MS program majored in industrial engineering. Upravlenie ustoichivym razvitiem, 2017, (1): 86–98.
6. Braitseva S. V., Arpentieva M. R. Problems and models of career management. Millionshchikov-2019: Proc. II All Russian Sci.-Prac. Conf., Grozny, 30–31 May 2019. Grozny: Tipografiia Spektr (IP Almatova Z. S.), 2019, vol. II, 16–24. (In Russ.)
7. Arpentieva M. R. Social-psychological technologies of career management. Professionalnaia orientatsiia, 2017, (2): 146–158. (In Russ.)
8. Ashirov D. A., Egorov A. S. Career management in the organization. Moscow: Moskovskii mezhdunarodnyi institut ekonometriki, in-formatiki, finansov i prava, 2002, 163. (In Russ.)
9. Berezin S. V., Lisecky K. S., Ushmudina O. A. Self-designing a professional career. Practical course. Samara: Univers-grupp, 2005, 64. (In Russ.)
10. Dzhaneryan S. T. Professional self-concepts of men and women with a stable type of career. Izv. vuzov. Sev.-Kavk. region. Obshchestv. nauki, 2005, (3): 80–83. (In Russ.)
11. Greiner L. E. Evolution and revolution in the process of the growth of organizations. Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta. Menedzhment, 2002, (4): 76–92. (In Russ.)
12. McDaniels C., Gysbers N. C. Counseling for career development: theories, resources, and practice, 1st ed. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass Publishers, 1992, 463.
13. Ott-Holland C. J., Huang J. L., Ryan A. M., Elizondo F., Wadlington P. L. Culture and vocational interests: the moderating role of collec-tivism and gender egalitarianism. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 2013, 60(4): 569–581. http://doi.org10.1037/a0033587
14. Petrovskii A. V. Psychology and time. St. Petersburg: Piter, 2007, 447. (In Russ.)
15. Psychological theory of the collective, ed. Petrovskii A. V. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1979, 240. (In Russ.)
16. Umanskii L. I. Phased development of the group as a collective. Collective and personality, eds. Shorokhova E. V., Platonov K. K., Zotova O. I., Kuchevskaia N. V. Moscow: Nauka, 1975, 77–87. (In Russ.)
17. Łobaczewski A. M. Politieke ponerologie: een wetenschap over de aard van voor politieke doeleinden aangewend kwaad. Castelsarrasin: Les Editions Pilule Rouge, 2017, 793. (In Dutch)
18. Zaitsev G. G., Cherkasskaia G. V. Business career management. Moscow: Akademiia, 2007, 256. (In Russ.)
19. Lotova I. P. Professional career of civil servants. Moscow: MGSU, 2000, 240. (In Russ.)
20. Siteva S. S., Gavrin A. S. Career approaches and career planning. Akademicheskii vestnik, 2011, (3): 78–82. (In Russ.)
21. Hall D. T., Mirvis P. H. The new career contract: developing the whole person at midlife and beyond. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 1995, 47(3): 269–289. http://doi.org/10.1006/JVBE.1995.0004
22. Bettelheim B. Psychological attractiveness of totalitarianism. Educational Policy, 2015, (2): 111–116. (In Russ.)
23. Agamben G. Homo sacer. Il potere sovrano e la nuda vita, tr. Velizhev M., Dubitskaia O., Kozlov S., Levina I., Sokolov P. Moscow: Evropa, 2011, 256. (In Russ.)
24. Stoyan A. A. State of emergency ideology as a constant of Jiorgio Agamben's "camp-state" reality. Sovremennye nauchnye issledovaniia i in-novatsii, 2016, (2). Available at: https://web.snauka.ru/issues/2016/02/63049 (accessed 10 Oct 2021). (In Russ.)
25. Sutton N. Bettelheim: a life and a legacy. N. Y., London: Westview Press, 1997, 640.
26. Hall D. T. The protean career: a quarter-century journey. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 2004, 65(1): 1–13. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvb.2003.10.006
27. Derkach A. A., Kuzmina N. V. Acmeology: ways to achieve the heights of professionalism. Moscow: RAU, 1993, 231. (In Russ.)
28. Moskalenko O. V. Acmeology of professional career personality. Moscow: RAGS, 2007, 352. (In Russ.)
29. Maffesoli M., Felski R., Megill A., Rose M. G. The return of the tragic in postmodern societies. New Literary History, 2004, 35(1): 133–149. https://doi.org/10.1353/nlh.2004.0022
30. Foucault M. Discipline and Punish. The birth of the prison. Moscow: Ad Marginem, 1999, 480. (In Russ.)
31. MacBeath J., Dempster N., Frost D., Johnson Gr., Swaffield S. The policy challenge. Strengthening the connections between leadership and learn-ing: challenges to policy, school and classroom practice. N. Y.: Routledge, 2018, 186.
32. Arpentieva M. R., Gorelova I. V. Socio-psychological technologies of the management of the organization head's career. Vestnik Instituta ekonomiki i upravleniia NovGU, 2018, (4): 7–16. (In Russ.)
33. Kiseleva E. V. Career planning and development. Vologda: Legiia, 2010, 332. (In Russ.)
34. Kokurina I. G. Methodology for the study of labor motivation. Moscow: Izd-vo MGU, 1990, 56. (In Russ.)
35. Rybalkina L. G., Novikova S. S., Sidorova E. G. and others. Fundamentals of professional planning, ed. Galevskii G. V. Novokuznetsk: SibGIU, 2002, 143. (In Russ.)
36. Minigalieva M. R. Psychological technologies of career management and organizational development. Kaluga: KGU im. K. E. Tsiolkovskogo, 2012, 308. (In Russ.)
37. Moll E. G. Management career manager. St. Petersburg: Piter, 2016, 352. (In Russ.)
38. Gaidar K. M., Tretiakova V. E. Main milestones in the development of the subject approach to the group in Russian social psychology: background, history, current state. Psikhologiya. Istoriko-kriticheskiye obzory i sovremennye issledovaniya, 2016, 5(6A): 40–55. (In Russ.)
39. Umanskiy L. I., Frenkel I. A., Lutoshkin A. N., Spirin L. F., Chernyshev A. S., Polonskiy I. S., Krikunov A. S., Shapiro S. I., Sviderskaya L. N., Shanin E. A., Akatov L. I., Timoshchuk E. I., Podoroga V. Ya., Dymov E. I. Criteria for diagnosing social activity of a group as a collective. Questions of pychology of the collectiv of schoolchilgren and students. Kursk: Izd-vo KGPI, 1971, 5–19. (In Russ.)