UDK 31 Статистика. Демография. Социология
This article features managerial decisions in business area, where the state plays the role of an external regulator of public relations and the main influencer. The legal tools that affect decision-making in business depend on the social mechanisms of business regulations. The author describes the position of the rational regulator that evaluates the decisions made by a business entity. Positive law is an integral part of objective reality and is a set of codified principles of legally appropriate behavior. Imperative and dispositive regulations of public relations in business area imply that a business entity can choose a model of managerial and entrepreneurial behavior based on the rules provided by the legislator. The active role of the state as an external regulator of the social relations reflects the problem of dissonance between legal and social norms underlying managerial decision-making, which leads to additional economic and transaction costs. The paper also features the problem of frustration conflict between the regulator and the business environment in the context of applying the rationality proposed by the state in business activities and the problem of choosing the right managerial decision for its subjects. By refusing from a radical and negative assessment of the entrepreneur's management decisions, the state can solve this problem. The state needs to be more tolerant to business risks as an alternative rationality, without identifying them with deviant behavior. By preventing alienation of business from the state, one can eliminate the conflict between law and favorable climate in business area, i.e. maximal convergence of social and legal norms.
legal culture, conformity, business activity, uncertainty, public order, information asymmetry
1. Ponomarev O. B., Svetunkov S. G. On the question of the basic definitions of the theory of entrepreneurship. Journal of Modern Competition, 2016, 10(1): 33–42. (In Russ.)
2. Ignatova I. V. Entrepreneurship and business: a terminological differentiation. Internet-zhurnal "Naukovedenie", 2014, (6). Available at: http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/63EVN614.pdf (accessed 7 May 2020). (In Russ.)
3. Hosking A. Business studies, ed. Rybalkin V. Moscow: Mezhdunar. otnosheniia, 1993, 349. (In Russ.)
4. Maidanevich Yu. P., Bedrik K. A. Small business: concept and benefits. Azimut nauchnykh issledovanii: ekonomika i upravlenie, 2017, 6(2): 177–180. (In Russ.)
5. Guryanov P. A. On entrepreneurship. Sovremennye nauchnye issledovaniia i innovatsii, 2011, (3). Available at: http://web.snauka.ru/issues/2011/07/1453 (accessed 31 Oct 2020). (In Russ.)
6. Drucker P. F. Innovation and entrepreneurship. Moscow: Book chamber international, 1992, 351. (In Russ.)
7. Stevenson H. H., Sahlman W. A., Roberts M. J., Bhide A. V. The entrepreneurial venture. Boston, MA: HBS Press, 1999, 609.
8. Khlystov E. A., Turaeva I. L. Institute of entrepreneurship as a socio-economic system. Molodoi uchenyi, 2014, (19): 385–387. (In Russ.)
9. Ruchka A. S. The phenomenon of entrepreneurship in modern Russia. Service plus, 2010, (3): 147–151. (In Russ.)
10. Karapetov A. G. Economic analysis of law. Moscow: Statut, 2016, 527. (In Russ.)
11. Bessolitsyn A. A. The problem of the formation of the institution of entrepreneurship in American and Russian historiography. Rossiyskoe predprinimatelstvo, 2008, (9-2): 14–19. (In Russ.)
12. Shumkin E. M. An actor's management activity as a potential for the conflict of interests: the convergent approach. Vestnik Permskogo universiteta. Filosofiya. Psikhologiya. Sotsiologiya, 2020, (1): 152–161. (In Russ.) DOI: 10.17072/2078-7898/2020-1-152-161
13. Asaul M. A. Management of stability of business enterpise structures. St. Petersburg: Institut problem ekonomicheskogo vozrozhdeniia, 2008, 286. (In Russ.)
14. V. O. Klyuchevsky: memoirs and research, ed. Malinov A. V. St. Petersburg: Izd-vo Politekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2017, 265. (In Russ.)
15. Khanova Z. G. The main directions of research of business personality and activity in psychology. Izvestiia TRTU, 2006, (14): 292–296. (In Russ.)
16. Modern social theory: Bourdieu, Giddens, Habermas, comp. Ledeneva A. V. Novosibirsk: Izd-vo Novosib. un-ta, 1995, 119. (In Russ.)
17. Kotler Ph. Marketing essentials. Englewood Cliffs, N. J.: Prentice-Hall, 1984, 556.
18. Ruttinger R. Vnternehmenskultur: Neue Dimensionen des Erfolges. Moscow: Ekom, 1992, 238. (In Russ.)
19. Knysh N. A. The transformation of the image of the Russian entrepreneur at the beginning of the 21st century: possibilities of applying Pierre Bourdieu's socio-analysis. "Belye pyatna" rossiiskoi i mirovoi istorii, 2017, (4-5): 27–35. (In Russ.)
20. Turgot A. R. J. Reflexions sur la formation et la distribution des richesses, tr. Miklashevskii A. N. Yuriev: tip. K. Mattisena, 1905, 80. (In Russ.)
21. Huerta de Soto J. La escuela Austriaca: Mercado y creatividad empresarial, tr. Pinsker B. S., ed. Kuriaev A. V. Chelyabinsk: Sotsium, 2009, 202. (In Russ.)
22. Hisrich R. D., Peters M. P. Entrepreneurship, ed. Zagashvili V. S. Moscow: Progress. Progress-Univers, 1993, iss. 1, 157. (In Russ.)
23. Mises L. von. Human action. Moscow: Ekonomika, 2000, 875. (In Russ.)
24. Mukhina E. R. The philosophy of business in Russia. Mezhdunarodnyj nauchno-issledovatel'skij zhurnal, 2015, (3-3): 73–74. (In Russ.)
25. Gorbacheva A. A., Karabegovich D. Ya. Joseph Schumpeter's entrepreneurship theory and its applicability in Russian practice. Russian Economic Bulletin, 2020, 3(2): 31–35 (In Russ.)
26. Kirzner I. M. Competition and entrepreneurship, ed. Romanov A. N. Moscow: IuNITI-Dana, 2001, 238. (In Russ.)
27. Lapusta M. G., Sharshukova L. G. Risks in entrepreneurial activity. Moscow: Infra-M, 1998, 223. (In Russ.)
28. Ageev A. I. Entrepreneurship: problems of property and culture. Moscow: Nauka, 1991, 106. (In Russ.)
29. Nair A., Trendowski J., Judge W. The theory of the growth of the firm, by Edith T. Penrose. Oxford: Blackwell, 1959 (book review). Academy of Management Review, 2008, 33(4): 1026–1028. DOI: 10.5465/amr.2008.34425026
30. Bukovtsova N. A. Managerial decisions as a model of rational behavior, activities, and choices. Bulletin of BSTU named after V. G. Shukhov, 2013, (5): 225–228. (In Russ.)
31. Nigomatullina R. M. Subjectivity in modern management. Manuskript, 2020, 13(12): 209–213. (In Russ.) DOI: 10.30853/mns200558
32. Mises L. von. Individuo, mercato e Stato di diritto, tr. Maltseva S., eds. Antiseri D., Baldini M. St. Petersburg: Pnevma, 1999, 195. (In Russ.)
33. Weber M. Selected works, comp. and ed. Davydov Iu. N. Moscow: Progress, 1990, 804. (In Russ.)
34. Davydov V. A. Business ethics. Teoreticheskie i prikladnye aspekty sovremennoi nauki, 2014, (3-5): 64–72. (In Russ.)
35. Karlof B. Business strategy. Moscow: Ekonomika, 1991, 238. (In Russ.)
36. Austrian school in political economy, comp. Avtonomov V. S. Moscow: Ekonomika, 1992, 492. (In Russ.)
37. Marshall A. Principles of economics. Moscow: Progress, 1993, vol. 1, 415. (In Russ.)
38. Bilchak V. S., Duplenko N. G. Interdisciplinary approach evolution in enterprising research. Vestnik DVGAEU, 2012, (3): 74–86. (In Russ.)
39. Shishin S. V. Entrepreneurship in the context of globalization: main features and contradictions. Moscow: Ekonomika, 2010, 332. (In Russ.)
40. Avtonomov V. S. The human model in economics. St. Petersburg: Ekon. shk., 1998, 229. (In Russ.)
41. Simon H. A. Rationality as process and as product of thought. The American Economic Review, 1978, 68(2): 1–16.
42. Sombart V. Der Bourgeois. Moscow: Nauka, 1994. 442. (In Russ.)
43. Blaug M. Great economists since Keynes: an introduction to the lives and works of one hundred modern economists. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing, 1998, 312.
44. Knight F. H. Risk, uncertainty and profit, tr. Kazhdan M. Ia., ed. Grebennikov V. G. Moscow: Delo, 2003, 359. (In Russ.)
45. Mangoldt H. von. Die Lehre vom Unternehmergewinn. Leipzig: B. G. Teubner, 1855, 174.
46. Blaug M. Economic theory in retrospect. Moscow: Akad. nar. khoz-va; Delo, 1994, 687. (In Russ.)
47. Savchenko V. E. The phenomenon of entrepreneurship. Rossiiskii ekonomicheskii zhurnal, 1995, (9): 45–50. (In Russ.)
48. Galbraith J. K. Economics and the public purpose, eds. Inozemtsev N. N., Mileikovskii A. G. Moscow: Progress, 1979, 406. (In Russ.)
49. Gulyaikhin V. N. Logical and philosophical analysis of some conceptual problems of activity theory. Vestn. Volgogr. gos. un-ta. Ser. 7: Filos., 2003, (3): 23–28. (In Russ.)
50. Grednovskaya E. V. Habitus as a "social body" of compulsion. Vestnik IuUrGU. Seriia "Sotsial'no-gumanitarnye nauki", 2010, (8): 116–120. (In Russ.)
51. Druzhilov S. A. Psychology of professionalism: engineering and psychological approach. Kharkov: Gumanitarnyi tsentr, 2011, 296. (In Russ.)
52. Kahneman D., Slovic P., Tversky A. Judgment under uncertainty: heuristics and biases, ed. Sukhodolskii G. V. Kharkov: Gumanitarnyi Tsentr, 2005, 629. (In Russ.)
53. Friedman M. Capitalism and Freedom. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1962, 202.
54. Meleshko E. D., Verkhovsky D. A. Morality and law as socio-cultural regulation. Gumanitarnye vedomosti TGPU im. L. N. Tolstogo, 2014, (4): 3–9. (In Russ.)
55. Gertchikova I. N. Regulation of entrepreneurship: by governments and corporations. Moscow: Konsaltbankir, 2002, 701. (In Russ.)
56. Khalikova L. V. Interpersonal and institutional trust prerequisites for the development of entrepreneurship? Vestnik Chuvashskogo universiteta, 2007, (3): 346–349. (In Russ.)
57. Solovyeva O. A. Designing a model of state regulation of business. Problems of management of socio-economic systems in conditions of innovative development. Student and scientific and technical progress: Proc. IX Regional Sci.-Prac. Conf. and XXXIX Student Sci. Conf., Chelyabinsk, 25 Mar, 2015, 17 Apr, 2015. Chelyabinsk, 2015, 232–236. (In Russ.)
58. Gregorut A. S. A sociologia da punição de Loïc Wacquant como abordagem crítica no campo do direito e desenvolvimento. Dilemas, Rev. Estud. Conflito Controle Soc., 2020, 13(1): 195–211.