Legislation on enforcement proceedings cannot be called problematic. However, in spite of the general understandability and transparency of the procedures with the participation of the Federal Bailiff Service of the Russian Federation, there is a whole layer of problems that the debtor has to face when the writ of execution is executed by other bodies, e.g. banks. This article features the problem of suspension of execution of an enforcement document presented by the recoverer in accordance with the provisions of Art. 8 of the Federal Law "On Enforcement Proceedings" dated 02.10.2007 No. 229-FZ to a credit organization that performs settlement and cash services for the debtor. Banks and other lending institutions must immediately transfer the amounts collected on the basis of the executive document in an unconditional order. Therefore, the current law on enforcement proceedings, probably, does not contain a direct answer to the question of the extension to this procedure of individual institutions of enforcement proceedings, in particular, the institution of suspension of the executive production or suspension of execution of a court decision. Meanwhile, in case of realization by the bank of the right provided for by Part 6 of Art. 70 of the Federal Law "On Enforcement Proceedings" dated 02.10.2007 No. 229-FZ on the delay in the execution of the enforcement document in case of doubt in its authenticity, or in the event of insufficient funds in the bank account of the debtor, the procedure for fulfilling the claim by the bank may become sufficiently long. In this article, attempts are made to correlate the procedure for compulsory execution of an executive document by a credit institution and enforcement proceedings, as well as the need to apply the analogy of the law with the purpose of extending the effect of certain institutions of enforcement proceedings in legal relationships for the execution of executive documents by credit institutions.
enforcement proceedings, bailiff, credit organization, analogy of law, interim measures, suspension of execution of court decision, newly discovered circumstances
1. Kommentarii k Federal'nomu zakonu "Ob ispolnitel'nom proizvodstve" (postateinyi) [Commentary to the Federal Law "On Enforcement Proceedings" (itemized)]. Ed. Yarkov V. V. 2nd ed. Moscow: NORMA, INFRA-M, 2014, 640.
2. Aliev T. T. Opredelenie Konstitucionnogo Suda Rossiiskoi Federatsii kak osnovanie peresmotra grazhdanskikh del po novym obstoiatel'stvam [Ruling of the constitutional court of the Russian Federation as ground for review of civil cases under new circumstances]. Arbitrazhnyi i grazhdanskii process = Arbitration and Civil Procedure, no. 8 (2017): 47–50.
3. Terekhova L. A. Ob"ekty peresmotra po novym i vnov' otkryvshimsia obstoiatel'stvam i sub"ekty, initsiiruiushchie peresmotr [Objects of revision in cases on new and newly discovered circumstances, and subjects, initiates the revision]. Vestnik Grazhdanskogo protsessa = Herald of Civil Procedure, no. 3 (2016): 85–97.
4. Terekhova L. A. Novye i vnov' otkryvshiesia obstoiatel'stva v grazhdanskom i administrativnom sudoproizvodstve [New and newly discovered circumstances in civil and administrative proceedings]. Moscow: Prospect, 2017, 144.
5. Terekhova L. A. Sistema peresmotra sudebnykh aktov v mekhanizme sudebnoi zashchity [The system of judicial acts revision in the judicial protection mechanism]. Moscow: Wolters Cluwer, 2007, 320.
6. Rozhkova M. A. Iuridicheskie fakty grazhdanskogo i protsessual'nogo prava: soglasheniia o zashchite prav i protsessual'nye soglasheniia [Legal facts of civil and procedural law: agreements on the protection of rights and procedural agreements]. Moscow: Statut, 2009, 332.
7. Kalyatin V. O., Murzin D. V., Novoselova L. A., Pavlova E. A., Robinov A. A., Rozhkova M. A., Snegur A. A. Nauchno-prakticheskii kommentarii sudebnoi praktiki v sfere zashchity intellektual'nykh prav [Scientific and practical commentary judicial practice in the protection of intellectual]. Moscow: Norma, 2014, 480.
8. Skutin A. F. Vremennaia ostanovka arbitrazhnogo protsessa (voprosy teorii i praktiki) [Temporary stoppage of the arbitration process (questions of theory and practice)]. Moscow: Prospect, 2014, 184.
9. Abushenko D. B. Problemy vzaimovliianiia sudebnyh aktov i iuridicheskikh faktov material'nogo prava v tsivilisticheskom protsesse [Problems of mutual influence of judicial acts and legal facts of substantive law in the civil process]. Tver': Izdatel' Kondrat'ev A. N., 201, 319.